Every Child is Our Child
Every child deserves to have a life surrounded by love, and to have nutritious food, education, health and safety. Sadly, not every child does.
That is why World’s Children has cared for orphans and vulnerable children around the world since 1965. We assist the most desperate children—orphans, semi-orphans, homeless, abandoned, and abused children. Many are girls from poor families where they are not loved or wanted simply because they are girls. We also care for children with HIV/AIDS.
As you go through our website you may ask why are these children smiling? Because of the kindness and generosity of folks like you. You can change the life of a child today. Click one of the ways to give in the blue box to the right and make a generous gift.
Welcome to World’s Children
Ways to Give
- Matching Funds Scholarship Campaign July 18, 2014
- New Libraries Feed the Hunger for Learning June 30, 2014
- Help Three Generations June 26, 2014
- Education is the key to ending poverty June 16, 2014
- Breaking the Cycle of Poverty June 13, 2014
- Nursing Scholarships for Young Women in India June 12, 2014
- World’s Children Scholarship Program in India June 9, 2014
- The Most Unwanted Children in the World June 2, 2014
- Medical Untouchables June 1, 2014
- Why World’s Children decided to support orphanages for children with HIV/AIDS May 31, 2014
- Philippines Disaster Relief November 13, 2013
- Balavikasita Kids Say Thank You December 17, 2012
- See Our Reviews November 6, 2013
- Tara’s Story October 25, 2012
- Sr. Seline’s Children Excel at World AIDS Day Event December 28, 2012
- Lucile Colony Dormitory Addition is Finished! December 16, 2013
- Nithya Sahaya Matha children receive fleece jackets from sponsors February 20, 2013
- Yesuraju Earns MBA October 26, 2012
- Campaign Update! March 4, 2014
- Children at Nithya Sahaya Matha and St. Joseph’s Home can rest easy March 26, 2013
- Breaking the cycle of poverty - World's Children: […] Sponsored Children Stories […]...
- World’s Children Scholarship Program in India - World's Children: […] For those of you who have helped put a c...
- jual rpp: My brother recommended I may like this web site. H...
- Roslyn and Bruce Moore: This is so inspiring! Thank you for sharing this v...
- erlinda ledesma: I AM ERLINDA LEDESMA FROM SAN ANTONIO TEXAS ASKIN...
- Jean: Hi Wanda, Thank you for your request. We would sug...
- wanda rohel: wondering where a person may donate blankets and c...
- Jean: Thanks for your comment and kind support, Bill. Ch...
- Update on Philippines Disaster Relief - World's Children: [...] Hiayan. We wired $1,645 today and we will wi...
- William Converse: What about Charity Navigator (where you have 3 sta...