Every Child is Our Child
Every child deserves to have a life surrounded by love, and to have nutritious food, education, health and safety. Sadly, not every child does.
World’s Children has cared for orphans and vulnerable children around the world since 1965. We assist the most desperate children—orphans, semi-orphans, homeless, abandoned, and abused children. Many are girls from poor families where they are not loved or wanted simply because they are girls. We also care for children with HIV/AIDS.
As you go through our website you may ask why are these children smiling? Because of the kindness and generosity of folks like you.
Welcome to World’s Children
Ways to Give
- No products in the cart.
- Campaign Update! March 4, 2014
- The Latest on Philippines Disaster Relief December 18, 2013
- Lucile Colony Dormitory Addition is Finished! December 16, 2013
- World’s Children Thanks You! November 26, 2013
- Sleep Tight Don’t Let the Mosquitos Bite-Fall 2013 Campaign November 25, 2013
- Balavikasita Kids Say Thank You December 17, 2012
- Philippines Disaster Relief November 13, 2013
- Tara’s Story October 25, 2012
- See Our Reviews November 6, 2013
- Sr. Seline’s Children Excel at World AIDS Day Event December 28, 2012
- Roslyn and Bruce Moore: This is so inspiring! Thank you for sharing this v...
- Jean: Hi Wanda, Thank you for your request. We would sug...
- wanda rohel: wondering where a person may donate blankets and c...
- Jean: Thanks for your comment and kind support, Bill. Ch...
- Update on Philippines Disaster Relief - World's Children: [...] Hiayan. We wired $1,645 today and we will wi...